19 hidden messages people never expect to find in these everyday items
One of the reasons I love Disney and Pixar movies so much is because I can watch them time and time again and pick up on little "Easter Eggs" the creators put into the film just for the fun of it. I mean, they don't add to the story in any way, they're literally just there for the fun of it - to keep the die-hard fans interested and intrigued. And this is now the same for the products we buy every day.
These days, designers and manufacturers will really go above and beyond to make sure the finished product is as polished as possible, adding some nice finishing touches to make their consumers smile. These little flourishes often include hidden messages and "easter eggs" within the product, and they're pretty damn hilarious.
So, without further ado, here are the best of the best...
1. Thank you for this revolutionary piece of parental guidance
Who knows what could have happened without this very necessary addition to the label?
2. Who else noticed this water bottle has the shape of a mountain right at the bottom?
It's a nice finishing touch, I must say.
3. The bottom of this coconut water
For all the shameless peeping toms out there...
Speaking of hidden features, find out which secret Netflix codes unlock these hidden genres:
4. Ever heard of a smart ass wine box? Well, here it is...
Uh yeah, no sh*t Sherlock, I was totally going to...
5. Another sassy clothing tag...
Who comes up with this stuff?
6. Nothing better than playing tag with a sloth
Sloths are slow AF... you'd have plenty of time to hide.
7. The footrest in this Jeep says "Sand Snow Rivers Rocks" in Morse Code
Just in case you were wondering...
8. This cute little message was hidden underneath a packet of candy
Nothing better than being praised by your favorite candy. I like you too, wild strawberry, I like you too.
9. This raincoat reveals a floral pattern when it gets wet
What a lovely f*cking surprise!
10. Yet another label, this time inside a child's swim diaper
Well, I guess parents need all the laughs they can get, it's not an easy job...
11. On this pancake mix bag
Well, you must be psychic...
12. Family owned. Operated and argued over...
Never noticed this on my beer before... guess I must have been too drunk.
13. How do they know I had a pet iguana? How do they know about cousin Danny?
Guys, this is seriously creeping me out...
14. Erm, do I look like James Bourne to you?
But thanks for the unexpected laughs, random firewire cable.
15. This helpful message underneath a circuit board
Ahh nerds, you gotta love them!
16. Wow, now there's a strong message if ever I saw one!
And yes, it does make me feel like the f*cking princess I am.
17. Erm, I'm quite offended they think I need to be reminded not to slap pandas...
Still, if it's swayed at least one person against it, then it can only be a good thing, right?
18. So that's what keyboard knobs have been hiding this entire time?
Little smiley faces...
19. This label inside a suit pocket
Gee thanks Spencer, at least someone has my back...
I know exactly what I'm doing when I get back home; looking through everything I own to see if there are any nice, hidden messages to make me chuckle!