10 Times celebrities savagely shut down trolling haters
While they may be winners of the genetic lottery, possess a considerable sphere of influence, and have millions in the bank, celebrities do have it tough in some regards. There's the fact that their choices - romantic, sartorial or otherwise - are decimated by the press, and it's these tidbits of information that us voyeurs feast upon like pieces of carrion. I mean, who wasn't even a little bit interested in Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's whirlwind romance and engagement? And don't get me started on the on-again-off-again love triangle that is Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin and Selena Gomez.
Accordingly, the rich and famous sometimes have to take matters into their own hands. Here are 10 celebrities who savagely shut down their haters...
1. Don't mess with Chrissy Teigen
2. Case in point: the time she had this response to a troll who shamed her for posting a breastfeeding photo
3. When Perez Hilton wouldn't stop speculating whether Halsey was pregnant...
4. Khloé Kardashian had the best response to someone calling baby True "not cute"
5. She also clapped back at a fan who criticised her for staying with Tristan Thompson after the cheating allegations came to light
6. There was the time that a Twitter user told Cardi B that having a child would ruin her career...
7. When someone commented on a picture of Ariel Winter and asked why she "looks so thirsty all the time?"
8. Kourtney Kardashian's response to someone asking where her kids were was everything
9. When Chrissy Teigen clapped back again
10. You go, Kim!
Good on these celebs for not letting the haters get them down!