11 Celebrity couples that fell in love on a film set
When one reaches the dizzy heights of celebrity, life, in some aspects gets a lot more complicated. Though financial concerns are almost certainly a thing of the past, so is privacy, and any attempt at a 'normal' relationship is fraught with peril and pitfalls that render it unfortunately likely doomed to failure.
As such, many celebrities choose to date each other - though quite how this is supposed to deter the eagle-eyed press remains unclear.
Possibly, it is true that meeting 'regular' people becomes increasingly difficult as an individual becomes more famous. Either that or celebrities crave the company of equally effervescent, dazzling partners. Let's pretend it's the first one, though. Here are some celebrity couples that found love on the set of a film. Romance isn't dead, after all.
1. Kit Harrington and Rose Leslie
2. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds
3. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
4. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez
5. Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied
6. Clare Danes and Hugh Dancy
7. Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani
8. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes
9. Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz
10. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
11. Zac Effron and Vanessa Hudgens
Love can be found almost anywhere; admittedly, the set of a movie is probably one of the more believable spots.