11 Of the most iconic royal wedding dresses in history
The nuptials of the Queen's granddaughter, Princess Eugenie, and Jack Brooksbank took place today at St. George's Chapel in Windsor, and it was just beautiful.
The bride's dress, which featured a full-length train, was designed by Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos, who founded British label Peter Pilotto. The neckline folded around the shoulders to create a low back - something that requested by the bride - as she wanted to accentuate a scar she had received from surgery to correct scoliosis when she was 12.
Here are 11 other royal gowns, which are just as iconic...
1. Meghan Markle - Givenchy by way of Clare Waight Keller
2. Kate Middleton - Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen
3. Princess Diana - Designed by David and Elizabeth Emmanuel
4. Sarah Ferguson - Lindka Cierach
5. Princess Anne - Maureen Baker
6. Princess Margaret - Norman Hartnell
7. Queen Elizabeth - Norman Hartnell
8. The Queen Mother - Madame Handley Seymour
9. Grace Kelly - Helen Rose
10. Letizia of Spain - Manuel Pertegaz
11. Mary of Denmark - Helen Rose
Well, if you're currently engaged, there's more than enough inspiration for you here!