These photos of celebrities sitting in a bowl of ramen are making people laugh
I don't know about you, but I'm kind of disappointed I don't get to meet more celebrities in my daily life.
Once, I met the comedian Eric André in London, but he seemed to be in a rush, and the resulting selfie lacked the joy and vigour I usually expect from most celebrity encounters. Now, to avoid going through that slight disappointment again, I now resort to PhotoShopping celebrities into my selfies. It's not pathetic, okay?!
But now that we can PhotoShop movie stars and personalities into our photos, why stop there? Why not PhotoShop them anywhere they need to be? Why not manoeuvre your favourite celebrity into bowls of ramen? Wait, what? That's what this Celebrities in Ramen Instagram page does, hilariously plopping the most prominent movie stars into delicious bowls of noodles. Check it out below.
1. Amy Poehler doesn't seem particularly happy to be there...
2. Brad Pitt is ready for an expedition into the broth
3. It's gonna be a long, long time before Elton John gets out of this bowl of noodles
4. Snoop Dogg is enjoying a nice nap on his money-counting egg
5. Thanks to John Legend, Chrissy Teigen realises the broth is too hot to relax in
6. Ryan Reynolds trained for his role in Deadpool by slicing scallions thrown at him in mid-air
7. Hillary Clinton is about to be in the soup
8. Michael Cera is off for a swim
9. The Rock is taking his puppies with him for a nice dip
10. Tom Hanks is having a Castaway moment in his bowl of ramen
11. Will Ferrell is wasting no time in chowing down
12. Dave Grohl is in his personal Nirvana, and will Fight any Foo that tries to ruin that
13. Oprah is in raaaaaaa-meeeeeeeeen!
14. Just a quiet night in (ramen) for Selena Gomez
15. After winning this year's Wimbledon, Roger Federer cuts loose with a nice broth bath
16. Cara Delevingne has had just about enough of this ramen business
I try to stay on top of everything happening online today, but I was in no way expecting to come across Oprah Winfrey in ramen when I woke up today, but I'm really glad I did. I hope you enjoyed these celebrities in ramen as much as me.