20 Absolutely magical Harry Potter tattoos you might actually want to get
It's safe to say that the Millennial generation grew up obsessed with the Harry Potter franchise; we've all got accounts on Pottermore, we know which house we'd be sorted into and I don't know about you, but I even know what my Patronus would be.
In fact, we're weirdly passionate about every aspect of the books and movies. Just think about how many times you've gotten into a heated conversation with your friends about the redeeming qualities of Slytherins or gotten actually angry when someone dares to proclaim that The Prisoner of Azkaban is the weakest movie in the series. Yes, whilst Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint have all moved on to greener pastures, we're still stuck in the past; re-watching and re-reading at every opportunity we can get.
I mean, these 15 people are so committed to the world of witchcraft and wizardry that they actually got Harry Potter themed tattoos...
1.This Deathly Hallows symbol is subtle but striking
2. A rose and a wand - a perfect meeting of worlds
3. "Mischief Managed"
4. If you're going to have any line emblazoned on your body, it has to be the final one
5. Let there be light...
6. "The King, The Boy Who Lived And The Brightest Witch Of Her Age"
7. This is too cute
8. Are we ever?
9. This has a little bit of everything
10. "Sorry mom"
11. Seriously, where is my acceptance letter?
12. This is one to remember
13. This is the coolest tattoo
14. Buckbeak the Hippogriff
15. What better combination than a Time Turner and the Deathly Hallows sign?
Well, quite a few of those tickled my fancy. I'm sure that we all have more than enough inspiration to take the plunge and and wear our love for Harry Potter loud and proud.
In other Harry Potter related news, this scary Harry Potter fan theory from Tumblr is seriously messed up...