7 deleted scenes that will change the way you look at the 'Harry Potter' movies forever
If you're one of those people who think they know everything about Harry Potter, think again. Certainly, while you may be able to recite each and every spell that Harry & Co. utter in movies one through eight, you may have missed the time that Harry and Hagrid went on the tube, and when Professor McGonogall walked around with bedhead in her PJ's.
1. The time when Ron Weasley didn't know to keep quiet
2. Dumbledore truly put his life in Harry's hands in this deleted scene from The Half Blood Prince
3. This special moment between Harry and Dudley
4. The time when Sybill Trelawney seriously shaded Umbridge
5. Professor McGonagall's in her dressing gown is quite a look...
6. When Ron tries to tell Hermione that he loves her... While they're being chased by a giant snake in the Deathly Hallows Part 2
7. And another of Ron and Hermione adorably skipping stones in an otherwise very dark time
After this, I'm sure you've got a slightly new perspective on Harry and Dudley's relationship, at the very least...