Aldi launches bargain range of 'Harry Potter' products
Budget supermarket chain Aldi has launched a range of bargain Harry Potter products and we are living for it.
The collection, which includes everything from plush toys to wands, is currently available for purchase online, and the items will be hitting stores on May 19. Truly magical news for avid fans of the boy wizard!
While officially licensed Warner Bros. Harry Potter merchandise can be on the pricy side, this collection is completely affordable, with Harry Potter wands - including the freakin' Elder Wand - coming in at £12.99 ($17) each.
Is this the biggest Harry Potter fan out there? She can recite all the books from memory:
What's more, the crochet kits pictured above cost just £3.99 ($5) each.
Here is a full list of the products available, as cited by the Daily Star:
1. Light Painting Wand from the WOW, for £12.99
2. Plush Toy of Dobby the House Elf, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger or Ron Weasley, for £5.99
3. Harry Potter Make Your Own House Scarf, for £3.99
4. Harry Potter Crochet and Felt Kits, for £3.99
5. Duvet sets, available in single for £12.99 or double for £14.99
6. Lunch Bag, for £4.99
7. Drinks Assortment, for £2.99
8. Harry Potter Bag, for £9.99
9. Hogwarts Crest Pencil Case, for £1.99
10. Hogwarts Crest Notebook, for £1.99
Now, we don't know about you, but we'll be making a trip to Aldi in the very near future.
And on the subject of Harry Potter, if you'd like to go one step further than owning every Wizarding product known to man, you can now stay in a luxury replica of Hagrid's groundskeeper cottage.