'Jurassic Park' dinosaurs replaced with cats is the best thing you'll see on the internet today
On June 11 1993, Jurassic Park was released in movie theatres. If that date sounds familiar to you, it may be because, as of a few days back - this cinematic classic became 25 years old. That's right, there people out there who were born on the day this movie came out, and now they're eating cereal out of avocado shells and struggling to buy a house, or whatever it is millennials do.
Now - what better way is there to celebrate this anniversary than imagining a world where instead of dinosaurs, it was adorable kittens that were running wild? Well, no need to imagine, because Tumblr user khanandkittens has used Photoshop to make the dream a reality.
1. The first thing we'd all do, let's be honest
2. "Who's got pet insurance?"
3. This would have been so much better
4. Is this how cats are born?
5. Don't worry, they're just looking for tuna
6. "Hey, I'm trying to work here"
7. Going in for the kill
8. A stampede of cuteness
9. "It's hard to take you seriously with that on your shoulder"
10. It can be hard to train kittens
11. Getting cranky
12. Bad idea to put a ball in front of this one...
I think I'm going to revisit the old Jurassic Park now, as I'm pretty sure that movie still holds up really well. However, both this and the latest offering (Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom) are sorely lacking in gigantic cats.
Well, a man can dream...