12 women share the advice they'd give their 20-year-old selves
We all have something to learn from our elders, especially us women. From navigating the minefield that is dating in your twenties, to progressing at work while contending with sexist bosses and scheming coworkers, it's always helpful to hear our fellow sisters' stories of adversity, and eventual success.
Here, 12 40-somethings share the nuggets of wisdom they'd give their younger self...
1. "Never chase anyone who doesn’t want you"
2. "Get liberated from the myth of well-roundedness"
3. And nor should you ever...
4. Don't wait for the "right" opportunity
5. "Fear is a liar"
6. Spent quality time with your grandparents
7. Be a little less "practical"
8. You're in charge of finding your happiness
9. "Stick to the original plan"
11. We should all already be doing this
12. Yes, yes and yes
Amen to that.