16 times people wore the right shirt at the right time
Novelty t-shirts are usually pretty rubbish, aren't they? You've got the classic FBI t-shirt (which if you don't know what that is, just look it up), or you've got other classics such as "I'm with stupid" which literally nobody finds funny. I always think it takes a certain type of person to wear a novelty t-shirt, and personally, I would never perform the fashion faux pas in a public setting.
However, some people do wear novelty t-shirts, and while most of the time the s**t jokes that adorn them a rendered completely pointless; sometimes they can actually be pretty funny. The below list shows 16 times that novelty t-shirts were not only acceptable, but they also performed their role perfectly.
1. I'm pretty sure George Lucas must get sick of these jokes
2. Yeah, wrong team pal...
3. I get the feeling he's just met his crush
4. I feel like Bill Murray asked for this photo
5. Nerdiest bucket list item?
6. That's pretty insensitive
7. Harrison Ford looks less than impressed...
8. But as unimpressed as these guys
9. Again! Really?
10. You've got to be pretty tough to go to school there
11. Ian Mckellen doesn't mess about
(The guy in the background has a t-shirt that reads: Some people are gay. Get over it.)
12. Gustavo clearly still holds a grudge
13. If there's one person you want to meet with this t-shirt on
14. T-shirt or genie?
15. Macaulay Culkin wearing a t-shirt of Ryan Gosling, wearing a t-shirt of Macaulay Culkin (this gets better by the way)
16. Ryan Gosling wearing a t-shirt of Macaulay Culkin, wearing a t-shirt of Ryan Gosling, wearing a t-shirt of Macaulay Culkin.
So there you go, all you lovers of novelty t-shirts, your awful sense of fashion does occasionally serve a purpose. Although, let's be honest here: how often are you going to run into the celebrities that your t-shirt is related to? It's probably to best leave the novelty t-shirts at home, guys.