Hilarious meme is giving celebrities their 'real' names
While 2018 might be a dumpster fire in many respects, it's been killing it in the meme game.
In the past week alone, we've had Kanye and his stupidly oversized sliders, Lindsay Lohan's viral-worthy dance moves, and more Trump photoshops than you can shake a stick at. And, really, with everything going on in the world at the moment, it's important that we all have some dumb stuff on the internet to laugh at in order to take our minds off it.
With that in mind, then, here is the latest brainchild of the Twitter hive mind: celebrities' "real" names.
1. Doesn't quite roll off the tongue as well
2. Not to be confused with his cousin, Thursday Friday
3. I'm naming my firstborn son Lilliam and you can't stop me
4. It's actually Italian in origin
5. Named after her grandmother, apparently
6. Dr is actually short for dragon, pass it on
7. My second born will be named Billiam
8. Xmas, to his friends
9. You can see why he chose to abbreviate it
10. It suits him well
11. And you all thought it was just a place for dirty videos
12. Don't laugh, he got bullied at school for this
13. Not many people know that he actually founded the company
14. 100 per cent true
So, guys, now you know all of this, you can educate your friends and family. Tell them about Billiam, and the family Muskrat. They'll love it.