18 cheaters reveal the way they hid their affair from their partner
If you're one of the many people who has cheated on someone, you will know that the hardest part of doing it is debating whether to tell your partner or not. This is by no means a sympathetic article toward cheaters, but it's no doubt a difficult position. While I'm a firm believer in 'honesty is the best policy', some people do not think this way.
Often, people who cheat will try to find a way to cover their paths. Whether it's straight-faced lying when confronted or coming up with elaborate stories as to where they are going every night after work, cheaters are deceitful. Some people often go to extreme lengths in order to cover their tracks and the below list is just a few examples of how people have tried to hide their infidelity from their partner.
1. Not 'soo guilty' enough to stop doing it
2. Yes, because that sounds like the sound medical advice doctors usually give
3. How will that 'prove' anything when you have literally just admitted you're cheating?
4. Halfway there
5. It's a family affair!
6. Is this a common occurrence? Am I missing something?
7. This will only end badly
8.Why didn't he just break it for free?
10. The truth will come out eventually
11. Sympathy gifts are the worst
12. Definitely the latter
13. Again, what is with the lol's? This isn't funny!
14. Yeah, don't lie about things like that
15. Same as the above
16. Not so disciplined after all
17. You can't have the best of both worlds
18. Hmmm, AMAZING sex isn't the best excuse though
As I'm sure you'll all agree, some of these people have gone way overboard with the lengths they have gone to hide the fact that they are cheating on their partner (I mean, seriously? Burning yourself?) If you are cheating, it's best just to be honest rather than just waiting for the truth to come around and bite you.