These are some of 2017's most amazing wedding photos
2017, it's fair to say, was a interestingly controversial time in most of our lives. We had plenty of political, social and creative discussion points to argue over in the course of 12 months, but I'm sure there were plenty of happy points in that time as well.
Personally, a lot of my friends got engaged or married last year, and even if the world around us appears sometimes uncertain or scary, we can take solace in our own personal circles, can't we? Here are some of 2017's best wedding photos. They might bring a tear or two to your eye, and if they do, I'm going to be too busy bawling to notice.
1. Wedding dresses don't always have to be white...
2. Very picturesque
3. Swept off her feet with windswept hair
4. The band sure is happy
5. Deeply intimate
6. Love amongst the stars
7. If you haven't got Left Shark at your wedding, did you even get married?
8. Almost too emotional
9. "Has anyone seen the flower girls?"
10. Like something out of a movie
11. Love in the woods
12. Always in his heart
13. He must have said something funny
14. A marriage on the sunset water
15. Running away together
16. Ready to take on the world
17. This one reminds us of how small we are in this strange world
18. Is... is that a garbage truck?
19. Talk about 'planting' a kiss
20. High up in the mountains
Of course, we can expect to see quite a few more weddings, and wedding photos, over the coming weeks and months, and I'll be sure to look out for many more interesting photos I see throughout the year. If you're getting married this year, however, don't worry about making them too artsy; what's important is that you're taking them with someone you love.