15 of the most hilarious agony aunt letters to be published
Life is like a rollercoaster. One moment you're screaming with joy and exhilaration and the next you're hurtling down into the unknown, terrified out of your mind about what comes next. So, how are you supposed to deal with those stressful moments where you've got 99 problems and don't know how to solve even a single one of them? Write in anonymously to an agony aunt who the publishes your misfortune for the whole world to see, of course!
But there are some issues that should never see the light of day, let alone a national newspaper spread. Ahead we have 15 such problems. From secret nappy fetishes to cardboard cutout obsessions, these hysterical letters will make you feel pretty damn good about your life.
1. Why Google it when you could send a letter?
2. Something tells me this theory isn't true...
3. Unfortunately, not an unusual problem...
4. Will she give the relationship the snip?
5. Best response from an agony aunt ever
6. I say just tell them the truth
7. When this kid asks how his or her parents got together...
8. Read until the end...
9. There are some problems that a letter can't solve
10. Best opening line ever
11. Dog problems are all around us
12. Dump her for the good of the universe
13. Some things should be kept secret
14. Oh yeah, I have the same problem
15. That's enough agony aunt columns for today
... and you thought you had problems. At the end of the day, it's good to know there are people out there who are more in need of help than us.