20 Gordon Ramsay insults that really take the biscuit
If there's one Gordon Ramsay is better known for than his culinary skills, it's his unbeatable ability to insult anyone who crosses his path.
The British chef, who is famous for shows such as The F Word, Hell's Kitchen and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, has a certain way with words which is both terrifying and hilarious at the same time. No matter who or what it is he's facing up to, Ramsay will always have the perfect way to ridicule the subject.
Here's just a few examples of his artistry:
1. He has a point
2. A rare double-dunk... nice
3. I feel like this one needs context
4. What a poet
5. Timing is everything
6. How witty
7. Probably one of his nicer comments, to be honest
8. Surprisingly accurate
9. A simile worthy of Shakespeare
10. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's not lasagna
11. He says the sweetest things sometimes
12. Short and to the point
13. IT'S RAAAAW
14. Such a British insult
15. Not even his kids are safe
16. The classic one-liner
17. What do you have to do to earn this nickname?
18. Note to self: call people toilet brushes more often
19. [Cowering and crying]
20. Who's the donkey now?
So, next time you find yourself in an argument with somebody (or if you have to critique food for some reason), just channel the spirit of Gordon Ramsay and whip out a couple of these. What could go wrong?