The woman who re-creates celebrity Instagram pics is back and the photos are funnier than ever
With all the doom and gloom swirling around in the world these days, it's important to have some resources to turn to in order to keep our spirits up. For some folks, this might be a group of friends or family members; for others, it could be a particular hobby or pastime.
However, for most of us millennials, it's funny content on the internet. You know: memes, dumb videos of dogs. Those weird animated clips where dancing people are made out of pizza.
And if it's entertaining Insta material you're after, then look no further, because Celeste Barber has exactly what you need.
Barber, an Australian comedian, has an entire feed of snaps in which she (lovingly) mocks celebrities and the absurd, overly-artsy poses they do in photographs. So if you're currently stressing about paying your rent or being left on read by that person who you're sort of seeing but also kind of not - just put it all out of your mind and feast your eyes on these beautiful images...
1. RiRi vs CeCe
2. This is a Hailey BaldWIN in my opinion
3. Let's be real, Ciara is setting unreal expectations anyway
4. Gisele Bündchen = expectation, Celeste Barber = reality
5. Nobody can beat Queen Bey, but that doesn't stop Celeste from trying
6. Gigi Gorgeous, get down from there!
7. Always lick the spoon
8. The girl he tells you not to worry about vs you
9. Iggy may have squat goals, but Celeste has granny pants for days
10. It's curtains for Chloë Sevigny
11. I take my hat off to Janelle Monae, she's got skill
12. Bella Hadid's hat is actually a normal size, she's just really small
13. She Amber ROSE to the challenge
14. Why go for a slice when you can have the whole pizza?
15. Comfort > fashion
Move over celebrities, Celeste is our favourite now.