25 Things for anyone who can't wait for season two of 'Stranger Things'
Stranger Things is **almost** back, people! That's right, our favourite sci-fi show is set to finally return to our screens on October 27, and it's safe to say that everyone in the entire world is absolutely buzzing. The show took over the world over a year ago, when its cast of kids, throwback nature, and gripping (if not slightly confusing) storylines stole the hearts of millions.
Since it finished, the hype around the second series had been steadily building to the point where it is now at fever pitch. The kids who featured in the shower are now superstars, and no doubt they will go on to have fantastic careers in the future. So, in light of the brilliance of the Netflix show, here are 25 things that all Stranger Things fans will appreciate.
1. With great fame comes great sass
2. The mash-up that literally everyone wants to see
3. Punny and sweet, is there anything better?
4. I'm still trying to figure out how this works
5. He's got a point, to be fair
6. Where is this place and how do I get there?
7. Hmmm, why do I recognise that mannequin?
8. I'm okay with my retina display, thanks
10. The only pun-based t-shirt that is acceptable to wear
11. A role model we can all relate to
12. The perfect way to start the day
13. An accurate reflection of my time at university
14. Nothing is original anymore
16. Dr Strange(r things)
17. It makes everything look exciting
18. Couple goals
19. Most underrated character to have ever existed?
20. No one will be fooled by that old trick anymore
21. You will never un-see this
22. Well, it has actually been 15 months...
23. This joke that we all have time for
24. This game needs to happen
I'm sure that has whet your appetite for the new series of Stranger Things, which if you're anything like me, you have cancelled all of your weekend plans for. However, if you're hungry for more
eggos Stranger Things content, why not check out the real life conspiracies that inspired the series.