J.K. Rowling is retweeting the best Harry Potter Halloween costumes and we're getting all the feels
Imagine you're J.K. Rowling. It's October 31st and, rather than join in the Halloween hysteria, you're dutifully staying inside and trying to get some work done.
The only problem? More or less the whole world is dressing up as characters that came exclusively from inside your head and they keep on sending you the pictures on social media. An even bigger conundrum? A lot of the photos involve adorable babies.
A) Ignore them all and carry on with your work.
B) Screw your work, waste hours scrolling through Twitter and retweet your favourite ones.
Luckily for us, the famed author went with option B, and in the process gave us all of the feels. So, without further ado, feast your eyes on the very best - and god damn cute - Harry Potter costumes from 2018.
1. Have you ever seen a cuter Hermione?
2. Don’t worry. You’re just as sane as I am
3. This little guy is truly magic
4. Meet the family that broke J.K.
6. Resurrect Dobby too while you're at it
7. "In March several of the Mandrakes threw a loud and raucous party in greenhouse three. This made Professor Sprout very happy"
8. So. Many. Potters.
9. If she gets one, I get one too
So, J.K. Rowling cooing over cute little Potters has tragically come to an end, my friends. But on the bright side, you can still watch Daniel Radcliffe hilariously reacting to 'Harry Potter' memes...