10 Hilarious examples that show what would happen if toddlers could post on Facebook
While toddlers can be adorable to the point of being downright Botticellian, there's no contesting the fact that they are mischievous little menaces, seemingly capable of wrecking havoc wherever they stumble off to. Certainly, whether they're running away at the most inopportune moments or insisting on playing with forbidden kitchen appliances, one thing's for sure, it always happens when your back is turned for a mere five seconds. And unfortunately, there's no way to reason with them because, you know, they're babies.
One frustrated mother, however, was able to see the humour in it all. Ilana Wiles, the blogger behind Mommy Shorts, decided to imagine what it would look like if toddlers could post Facebook status updates and they're not just hilarious, but completely dead on. Have a gander below...
1. Why do toddlers have such a knack at getting into everything?
2. Parents just can't get a minute to themselves
3. Yes, every woman is called "mommy"
4. Moms and dads can't do anything right...
5. Toddlers are incredibly demanding, and don't they know it
6. It all has to be done on their schedule
7. Potty training is the worst
8. This is so "hilarious"...
9. Why are the terrible twos so darn terrible?
10. Just leave the cat alone!
Well, I think Ilana's really captured what it's like to be a toddler, but I just hope that they're not this self aware.