10 People who took fake sick days and then got busted
Picture it: you've had one too many glasses of wine the night prior, and now your alarm seems intent on drilling into your skull come 7am. Your head feels foggy, your stomach feels acidic, and the last thing you want to do is rouse yourself from your warm bed and go to work, to actually, you know, work.
And if drinking isn't your thing, you have undoubtedly binge-watched some Netflix series into the early hours of the morning, leaving you bleary-eyed and exhausted the following day.
As such, we have all, at one point or the other, contemplated pulling a sickie. But many of us refrain, with the fear that our *cough cough* voices aren't as convincing as we'd hope them to be. And for good reason too, as these 10 people took fake sick days and got epically busted by the internet...
1. At least be a bit more picky with your choice of Google images, Matt
2. "SICKIE WOO!"
3. Ed's boss knows what's up...
4. "Copied to clipboard" raised some doubts...
5. This employee was busted in more ways than one
6. This intern got busted live on radio
7. And this employee just had to go to New York for a few days
8. This boss decided to keep a record of all his employee's fake excuses
9. A selfie got this employee in all sorts of trouble
10. This is what happens when you don't let your employees have national holidays off
Well there you have it. If you're considering pulling a sickie, you better make sure that all the bases are covered.