17 Times the internet knew exactly what it's like to be a woman in 2017
If you're reading this, the chances are it's for one of two reasons: either you're sympathetic to the issues that women have to deal with on a daily basis, or you've come along to say that - actually - women don't have to put up with this sort of crap, and we're probably making it all up.
Well, the latter happens pretty often, along with all the other annoying things that come part and parcel of being a woman in 2017. Here's just some of them...
1. Mansplaining is a regular occurrence
2. Literally nothing we do is good enough
3. Nobody understands periods
4. Having a bad day is not allowed
5. Man's opinion > woman's opinion
6. You just can't win when it comes to makeup
7. There's no such thing as 'the friendzone'
8. How dare we have nipples
9. We just love being heckled
10. But it was totally fine with an all-male cast...
11. Nice guys are unavoidable
12. We get interrupted so often it might as well be a hobby
13. I was being nice, not flirtatious
14. We've heard it a million times dude
15. This may be ridiculous, but it's not uncommon
16. Consent is not a confusing subject
17. "But not all men..."
Essentially, being a woman has never been easy. And, even though times are obviously changing for the better, we've still got a long way to go.