20 revelations from people who are the homewrecker in their ex-partner's new relationship
When you come out of an intense relationship with someone, it can be very hard to move on from them. This is particularly true when you are the one who has been dumped. It's easy to fall into a pit of despair, where you binge watch Netflix, over-indulge on ice cream, and constantly hit F5 on their Facebook/Twitter/Instagram in order to see if they have fallen madly in love with someone over the past 15 seconds.
But while obsessing over a former lover is never a good idea, it's a lot less harmful than going back to them once they have moved on. As a general rule, getting back with your ex tends to be a bad move, but when they have moved on and are with someone else - it's an awful idea. Yes, you might bang each other a couple of times and think it's going amazingly, but when things settle down, you'll realise why you broke up with each other in the first place.
However, if you fancy being a homewrecker and getting revenge on your ex and their new flame, take a look at these stories of people who did the same:
1. Weed + ex-gf = bad move
2. Yeah but you're not his...
3. Because that's a reasonable way of dealing with her
4.You're wrong for letting him play you both
5. Urm... did you say you're best friends?
6. Why would you want a cheat back?
7. It would be a lucky escape as she's a cheat!
8. If you're happy you got out, why are you so interested?
9. This is different levels of petty
10. Why would you want to ruin someone's life?
11. Yes, that is wrong.
12. Yep, you got that hashtag right
13. This is a bit of a conundrum, isn't it?
14. Why is that funny?
15. At least it wasn't a pinky promise
16. An eye for an eye makes the world blind
17. And you're proud because?
18. Stop letting her have both
19. You're worth more than him
20. I mean, you should just be sorry
The thing that stares out the screen here, is don't these people realise they're being used? Yes, you may feel like you're destroying their relationship, and maybe that gives you some warped sense of self-worth. But at the end of the day, if your ex is cheating on their partner with you, they're using you just as much as they're using their partner. Do better, move on and forget about them.