Friends recreate couple's engagement photos and they're even better than the originals
When a good friend does something special and meaningful, you're supposed to be there for them and congratulate/support them as much as you can. When a best friend does it, however, you're more than entitled to mock them to your heart's content.
So, when Jill and Sean hired a photographer to take some artsy pictures in order to announce their engagement, they might have expected a little teasing from their friends. What they probably weren't expecting, however, was for the group of pals to copy the same images with near-perfect accuracy.
In a post on Facebook, photographer Darren Hatt shared the snaps he took of the happy couple... along with these stunning recreations:
1. The accuracy is astounding
2. Let's play a game of spot the difference
3. Aw, how romantic
4. Such a sweet, intimate moment
5. You can really feel the love between these two... and the engaged couple
6. Wait, which couple is the one getting married?
7. Nothing says 'love' like being shoulder-deep in a dirty lake while some crates burn in the background
8. You can see the love in their eyes
9. Seriously, though, these guys have a connection
10. You can tell they'd have such beautiful kids
11. I'm not convinced these two guys *aren't* dating
12. Invite me to both these weddings please
Well, Jill and Sean certainly look like a lovely couple - but their friends seem to have just as much of a romantic spark going on. Congrats to the soon-to-be husband and wife; I'm sure their wedding will be a total blast with this lot involved.