20 Hilarious tweets about being totally obsessed with social media that we can all relate to
Sometimes, being a social media addict has its disadvantages. We're all guilty of spending a bit too much time on Facebook (hey, you probably wouldn't be reading this article otherwise, right?) And this can get pretty aggravating if you end up with a reputation for spending your whole week taking selfies, tweeting, and trawling through old albums of people you used to sit next to in your high school geography class.
So, if you're a social media creep then scroll down to check out some of the funniest, most relatable tweets about social media addiction. I'll bet at least one of them will sum up your own feelings perfectly.
1. Get some sleep
2. When you have too much money and no sense
3. I agree
4. A man of culture
5. It's called a calendar, Beth
6. When you do the math and show your work
7. And they were just to the toilet and back
8. A cynical perspective
9. Social media for pros
10. No explanation would be good enough
11. This ad has the wrong idea
12. Can we please stop with the invites?
13. The fear is real
14. When Mario can't handle it
15. This about sums it up
16. Arguing has never been easier
17. Just enough to get you through the day
18. The perfect visual metaphor
19. Pretty much
20. Gather round while I void my bowels
But if there's one thing that people love even more than social media, it's celebrities, and we've got the evidence to prove it. Don't believe me? Then check out these 10 tweets from fans who love their favourite celebrities too much.