25 Pregnant ladies who have absolutely killed Halloween
It can't be too fun being a pregnant woman. Not only are you carrying a human baby in your body for months on end, a lot of things are off-limits. The price of impending motherhood is often giving up awesome things like raw fish, jacuzzis, coffee or alcohol for up to nearly a year.
As a result, I'm kind of glad I can't get pregnant.
It's not all strange cravings and strangers rubbing your belly, though; pregnant women, from time to time, get to let loose, and these women have made the most of their Halloween as they edge ever closer to their due date. These incredibly creative Halloween costumes from pregnant women have really raised the costume game this year. Check them out?
1. This lady is absolutely guac-ing this avocado costume
2. Never too early to start trick-or-treating, I guess
3. In her future is a baby, but gaze into her crystal ball and you may find out yours
4. Don't let this cat string you along with her ball of yarn
5. Whoever told her she couldn't dress up for Halloween because she was pregnant will roo the day
6. "I came in like a wrecking ball"
7. Maybe don't carve a face into this pumpkin?
8. Being pregnant shouldn't stop you from doing couples' Halloween costumes, either
9. I'm pretty sweet on this gumball machine
10. This pregnant costume is a real slam dunk
11. Is this the best Halloween costume ever? "Ask again later"
12. Nailed the movie reference!
13. A Kool-Aid man costume? Oh yeah!
14. What an egg-cellent Halloween costume
15. This costume might just be the very best, that no-one ever was
16. Probably the only time that Aqua Teen Hunger Force and pregnancy will go together
17. This stuffed pizza costume is a little cheesy
18. This couple will definitely paint the town this Halloween
19. This costume is all the Things
20. This pregnant lady will definitely be the life of the party
21. This baby bird will be hatching very soon
22. The first (and probably only) time I will be slightly spooked by a pregnant woman
23. "Family under construction"
24. "Preggo" sauce
25. I hope that beer's just a prop
If you happen to be with child this Halloween, I hope these fantastic costumes will help you to realise that you can still have fun. Like any good costume, all you need to do is think of a silly pun, a great idea, and use what you have to the best of your ability. Don't let all the non-pregnant people have all the fun.