10 People who must have instant regret after getting horrific tattoos of viral trends
We all love a good viral trend - as long as it's not too dumb or dangerous. However, some people out there freaking adore the things that go big on the internet so much that they just can't seem to let them go. As crazy as it sounds, they'll often get tattoos to make sure they will always be remembered. It sounds almost too stupid to be real, I know. But it's true.
However, there is, of course, one main problem with these sort of inkings: the fact that most viral trends are here today and gone tomorrow. It's pretty much inevitable that you will regret any tattoo relating to a viral trend on the internet, and these 10 people have the credentials - and the god awful markings - to back this up...
1. This person wasn't content with just eating a Tide Pod
2. Cash you in the tattoo removal parlour, how bow dah?
3. We were all devastated when Harambe was shot, but this - really?
4. This person got a little too swept up in the debate
6. Damn indeed
7. Some people shouldn't be allowed in the tattoo shop
8. Do you know the way to the tattoo removal parlour?
9. I hasten to agree
10. This is dedication to stupidity
Sad our list of mortifying tattoos has come to an end? No fear, amuse yourself further with 10 Tattoos with hilariously embarrassing spelling mistakes.