17 Guys reveal what they wish women knew about being a man
It seems to be a long-running joke amongst humanity that men will never understand women and that women don't get men - and to some extent, it's probably true.
As a woman, I don't really know a whole lot about being a guy. I can imagine it's probably a pain in the butt to have to keep your beard neat all the time, and I have no desire to find out what it feels like to receive a kick in the balls - but I have no real way of finding those things out first-hand.
Thankfully, though, there are some things that can be expressed in words and I'm sure us non-dudes will be glad to hear about them. Other things, however, clearly a need a bit more working out between the genders...
1. It's ok to be the one to make the first move
2. Me neither, bro
3. Um, women aren't prizes
4. Gotta respect a committed daydreamer
5. It all depends on how you say it
6. Women can enforce toxic masculinity just as much as men
7. Just like not all women look like supermodels
8. But nobody owes you sex, so maybe find some better words?
9. Sometimes we just have to be literal
10. But by all means be mature and tell the internet instead of us
11. Everybody deserves to be a little spoon now and then
12. Emotional and physical abuse is not gender-specific
13. Real feminism is inclusive of men's issues, too
14. Sounds like communication might be the real problem here
15. I wish more men understood that we're not obliged to talk to anyone
16. Openness and honesty are key on both sides of a relationship
17. This genuinely sounds awful, and we want to help
It sounds like there's a lot of stuff that men deal with on their own, and maybe if more women knew about it, the issues would be resolved a lot quicker. Communication is always key - so guys, if you've got something you want to say, we're here to listen.