20 times people's forgetfulness had hilariously awful results
We are all little forgetful from time to time, but sometimes the things we forget have big consequences! Maybe you let someone down or were responsible for something important, or perhaps what you forgot just resulted in something hilarious.
In this list of forgotten items and obligations, you'll hear 20 people confess their most hilarious brain farts, foggy days, and accidental screw-ups - all of which led to something being overlooked with ridiculous results.
So remember: keep that notepad by your side, your memo recorder turned on, and your day planner open. You wouldn't want to forget something and end up on a list like this one. Sometimes we forget how funny it can be to forget...
1. "When I worked at a dog daycare (I'd bring my dog with me) I once got off from work and was so hungry I left without him. My manager sent me this picture about 10 minutes later saying 'You forgot something'. His expression is perfect."
I think he's hungry too.
2. "This is what happens when you forget your work badge at home."
Do you have to wear the cone too?
3. "Just act natural, no one will notice you forgot your horn."
Well, this way you can't blame him for sounding bad, right?
4. "A lad that drunk so much during the Brazilian carnival that he forgot his girlfriend was on his shoulders."
At least she's at a perfect angle to pour her drink on his head.
5. "Walking around my neighborhood; somebody forgot their Halloween decoration."
Is it really a decoration, though?
Thought that was bad? Wait until you see this next forgotten holiday necessity...
6. "Forgot to take the chocolate Easter bunny out of the car."
"I'm melting... Meeelllltttiiiinggg....!"
7. "Explained how to make 'snow angels' to my kids. Forgot one important detail."
I think some hot chocolate will be in order!
8. "This sleeping bag manufacturer forgot to fill in the French translation."
Pardon our French.
9. "Someone in our lab forgot proper attire today."
Taking toe socks to a whole new level.
10. "Found the spoon, honey."
Utensil loaf is totally tasty! I saw it on Rachael Ray!
This next one is downright kinky...
11. "So my neighbors put a headboard out for the trash and apparently forgot something."
Bow chick a wow wow!
12. "Got pulled over today. Forgot I had this in my wallet covering my real license. Mr. Policeman was not amused."
I'd accept it!
13. "Washed the dog's bed last night, forgot to lay it back down. He's been a little pissed all morning."
At least he looks cozy!
14. "I occasionally forget my employee is colorblind, but then I ask him to price our new inventory."
Green is totally the new red!
15. "Truck driver forgot to uncouple the container on his trailer in the Rotterdam harbor last night."
Maybe he always wanted to fly?
Want to see the worst tan lines in the history of tan lines? Check out number 16...
16. "Warrior forgot his sunscreen."
That's going to make for one heck of an interesting summer look...
17. "I just got a new phone and this was one of the photos the previous owner forgot to delete."
I think he went bananas! (And lemons?)
18. "I needed to borrow my wife's phone... She said her password was our anniversary. I gave the phone back and said I didn't know what happened."
So which one of you had your anniversary wrong?
19. "Guy at my school forgot something this morning."
You'd think he would have felt it.
20. "They're removing a parking lot at my work, but one person forgot to move their car."
All alone on a deserted parking lot island.
Have you ever forgotten something as hilarious as these people have? After all, we're all bound to forget something occasionally. So tie a ribbon around your finger or write yourself that note on the back of your hand. Do whatever it takes to jog your memory.
Whatever works, right? Just as long as you don't forget what it was you were supposed to remember!