The 23 greatest celebrity Halloween costumes of 2019
Okay, that's enough! Halloween 2019 has been and gone and it's time to start wiping off the facepaint and throwing out the pumpkins (also, small animals like hedgehogs, squirrels, and other woodland creatures absolutely love pumpkins, so just pop them at the bottom of your yard).
Along with Treak or Treating and Halloween parties, another much-anticipated part of this spooky holiday is seeing what our favorite celebrities will dress. With more money than I'll ever have, you can better believe these megastars have the fund to truly transform themselves into something remarkable.
Whether it's sexy or terrifying, here are the greatest celebrity looks from Halloween 2019:
1. Kylie Jenner as Ariel from The Little Mermaid:
2. Kim Kardashian-West as Elle Woods from Legally Blonde:
3. Ellen DeGeneres channels her inner rap goddess as 'Cardi E':
4. Bella Hadid as the greatest Fred Flintstone I've ever seen:
5. Kevin Hart as best buddy The Rock (from the 90s):
And check out this hilarious Trick or Treat skit the pair put on together:
6. Model and fashion designer Sofia Richie looks amazing as Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty:
7. Basketball legend LeBron James gets a slice of the action as Edward Scissorhands:
8. Jordyn Woods and Megan Thee Stallion as Mortal Kombat characters
9. Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler as Sally and Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas:
10. Heidi Klum absolutely won the evening with this look seemingly inspired by Frankenstein and the alien movie Species. It took 13 hours for the outfit to come together:
11. Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Stephanie Beatriz wowed as popstar Billie Eilish:
12. Stormi Webster dressed as mom Kylie Jenner at the 2019 Met Gala:
13. Actress and TV host Tracee Ellis Ross amazed as Red from Us:
14. Nicki Minaj and Kenneth Petty as The Joker and Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad:
15. Halsey wowed her followers with her very accurate Maralyn Manson:
16. Ashley Graham poured her pregnancy curves into latex for a Jessica Rabbit look:
17. Elizabeth Hurley, 54, looked amazing as The Bride from Kill Bill:
Hurley also pulled out a sexy nurse outfit. Because, why not?
18. Demi Lovato looked sexy and spooky as Pennywise from IT:
19. Ooh, behave! Patrick Schwarzenegger and Abby Champion as Austin Powers and a Fembot
20. Gabrielle Union and her daughter dressed as Bring It On cheerleaders. (Seriously, how does she look exactly the same 19 years on??!)
21. Tallulah Willis as Leeloo from her father's movie 'The Fifth Element':
22. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake went as 90s Justin Timberlake and a microphone:
23. Bella Thorne went sexy with her looks as a cookie delivery girl and a disco queen:
And there you have it! Another amazing Halloween with some truly incredible get-ups. I'm not 100% sure all of them were "scary", but I'm sure we can all agree that Heidi Klum won again.