10 Of the the most awkward moments from the 2019 Oscars ceremony
Every year, the Oscars rolls around, and every year we find ourselves getting excited over the same old things: the extravagant outfits, the ridiculous acceptance speeches, and - of course - the cringeworthy moments that nobody planned on happening. I mean, let's be honest, those are the bits we're all really watching for.
Now, it was obviously going to take a lot to live up to the Fiji Watergate of the Golden Globes - but these actors sure gave it their best shot. So, let's take a look at some of the best moments, shall we?
1. Glenn Close had a bit of a moment on the red carpet
2. Ryan Seacrest apparently stopped understanding English while speaking to Richard E. Grant
3. Bradley Cooper completely glazed over a super emotional confession from an interviewer
4. Probably because he couldn't hear anything
5. Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet decided not to play ball with a Haka request
6. Ryan Seacrest (unsuccessfully) went in for a kiss with Rami Malek
7. The Vice acceptance speech for Best Hair and Makeup was a train-wreck from start to finish
8. Pharrell didn't get the memo about the dress code
9. Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga got a little *too* close for comfort...
10. ...And Bradley's girlfriend tried to put a stop to it by sitting between them
And, on top of all that, Rami Malek landed himself a trip to the paramedic after apparently taking a bit of a tumble when celebrating his Oscar win. Luckily for him, the moment wasn't caught on camera - unlike that Ryan Seacrest kiss.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go to a dark room and let all the cringe out for a bit.