11 Moments you probably totally missed at the 2020 SAG Awards
The 2020 SAG Awards were jam-packed full of action, so much so that there were a lot of incredible moments that you probably totally missed - many of which centered around two very famous exes, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston.
So, to keep you in the loop, we've compiled a list of everything you might have missed from the star-studded event.
1. Celebs slayed on the red carpet:
Pictured above is Francesca Reale, who was there as part of the Stranger Things cast.
2. The cute couples were out in force:
3. Despite the lack of an official host, Eugene and Dan Levy did a great job opening the ceremony with this silly monologue:
4. The cast of Parasite was given a standing ovation:
5. The internet went wild for these pictures of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston backstage:
6. Brad Pitt's comedy was on form while accepting the award for the Best Male Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture for Once Upon A Time In Hollywood:
The A-lister joked: "Let's be honest, it was a difficult part, " Pitt, 56, joked. "The guy who gets high, takes his shirt off and doesn't get on with his wife. It's a big stretch. Big."
7. Laura Dern won for Best Female Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture for Marriage Story, and she got the chance to quickly hug her dad before accepting the award. Bruce Dern was in the audience for his work on Once Upon A Time In Hollywood:
8. Leonardo DiCaprio presented Robert DiNiro with the Lifetime Achievement award then confirmed the pair are starring in the upcoming Martin Scorsese movie, Killers of the Flower Moon:
Events like the SAG Awards aren't just a chance to celebrate achievements, they're a chance to look to the future too.
9. Jennifer Aniston won the SAG trophy for outstanding performance by a female actor in a drama on The Morning Show and used her acceptance speech to reference Adam Sandler's Oscar snub:
"Oh, Adam Sandler," she said, "your performance is extraordinary, and your magic is real. I love you, buddy."
10. Brad Pitt was caught watching Jennifer Aniston's acceptance speech backstage:
Aniston was later informed that her ex-husband had been watching her speech by Extra.
"That's so sweet," Aniston said. "It's just, we've all grown up together, we really have and it just feels like a really fun night to celebrate and, you know, cheer each other on and keep working."
10. When when won the Best Male Actor in a Television Movie or Limited Series for Fosse/Verdon, his partner, Leslie Bibb went absolutely wild:
We can only stan a supportive bae.
So, if there's one thing to be learned from this list, it's this: award ceremonies are a lot more interesting to watch when you pay close attention to what's going on!