11 Adorable tweets from Hailey Baldwin to Justin Bieber
You know you're getting old when Justin Bieber is getting married. Yes, it looks like that drunk driving, drag-racing, egg-throwing Canadian heartthrob is finally slowing down. Over the weekend, he got engaged to model and reality TV personality Hailey Baldwin. "Justin decided to propose to Hailey in front of a group of people in the Bahamas," a source told Entertainment Tonight. "The ring is gorgeous and Hailey is over the moon with joy."
Sorry, Jelena fans. I know you were shipping Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, the Ross and Rachel of pop music. But maybe you'll warm up to Jailey - or is it Hustin? I'm not sure if there's an official portmanteau. Anyway, they dated in 2016, but met for the first time back in 2009. And ever since then, she's been thirsty for him on social media. Here are 11 adorable tweets from Hailey Baldwin to Justin Bieber.
1. When she eloquently expressed her opinion of Brazil
2. When she wished they were standing under the #MISTLETOE
3. When she wished him a Happy New Year
4. When his hair made her thirsty
5. When she commemorated the anniversary of Never See Never and made breakfast plans
6. When she mocked him for getting PWNED by a glass door in 2012
7. When she complimented his music video
8. When she shared his love of cereal
9. When she gushed over his SNL performance
10. When she said the equivalent of "I love you"
11. When she told him he was cheesy
When they met in 2009, they had no idea they'd be getting engaged nearly a decade later. But it looks like Hailey's had feelings for The Beebs for a while. Or at the very least, they've been breadcrumbing each other on social media. They need to step up their public flirting to be on Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's level, though.