8 Heartwarming moments you might have missed from the royal wedding
While the royal wedding was now two weeks ago, it still feels like yesterday when we were caught up in all the effluvia. From dissecting Meghan Markle's understated Givenchy gown - by way of Clare Waight Keller - or reading every bit of salacious gossip to come from the now-Duchess of Sussex's extended family, one thing is for sure: even the naysayers and critics were invested in the spectacle.
But while we all paid attention to the important moments; namely, the kiss, the tributes to the late Princess Diana, and all the A-list guests, there are still many things that even the most eagle-eyed of viewers may have missed. Here are eight of them...
1. Princess Charlotte's wave
2. Pippa Middleton's potential baby bump
3. George Clooney being down with the ordinary folk
4. The pageboys lifting Meghan's veil
5. Prince William accompanying his brother to the ceremony
6. Doria Ragland welling up
7. Prince Charles meeting Meghan Markle to walk her down the aisle
8. Prince Charles conversing with Doria Ragland
How adorable right? Now, god knows when we're going to get another royal wedding, so we might as well cling onto this one for as long as we can...