Information on our Marketing and Advertising activities
Last updated on 17 March 2022.
This notice sets out information relating to our use of your information in connection with our competitions, promotions and other events taking place as part of our advertising and marketing activities.
We do not only undertake advertising and marketing activities for our own brands but also undertake such activities for and on behalf of third parties, including our clients.
This notice applies to our use of your information, for any and all such activities, undertaken either for our own brands or for and on behalf of third parties.
Jungle Creations Limited is the controller of your personal data, which means that we are responsible for making decisions regarding the processing of your personal data.
“We”, “our”, “us” refer to Jungle Creations Limited, including all our brands.
What information do we collect?
As part of our competitions, promotions and other events taking place as part of our advertising and marketing activities, we might collect the following information about you (non-exhaustive):
- content you, or third parties share with us, for example, information, photographs and/or videos provided to us as part of our campaigns or other advertising and marketing activities
- we may receive information about you from you and/or other individuals you work with within the scope of our relationship with the organisation you are engaged by, for example, if you work for a partner or other organisation we have a relationship with
- basic contact information, such as your name, physical address, email address, and telephone number
- information you might provide when signing up and/or participating in one of our competitions, promotions or other activities
- any enquiries, opinions and comments you share with us
Permission to use content
When you enter into a competition, promotion or take part in another advertising or marketing activity and provide us with relevant content, you grant us a licence (which is non-exclusive, applicable worldwide, irrevocable and for the full period of any intellectual property rights in your content), to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-license the content, commercially or non-commercially, including the right to publish the content on our website and in any media for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review or compensation (unless we have a relevant agreement with you).
If the content you provide to us includes content and/or the participation of other individuals, please ensure that those individuals consent to us using their content and/or their participation as set out in this document and they grant us a licence to use the content and/or their participation as set out above.
For more information see our [Terms and Conditions for [XXX]]
How we use your information
Except as may be prohibited by your own interests, we may use your personal data to pursue our legitimate interests. We may process your information for the following purposes and on the basis of the following legitimate interests:
- reviewing information and content provided directly from you or by third parties, for the legitimate interests of running our business and providing our services and products to customers
- to run marketing campaigns, that may include contacting individuals in their professional capacity and/or within the course of their professional relationship with us, for the legitimate interests of running our business and providing our services and products to customers
- to contact you if you have taken part in one of our competitions and have won a prize for the legitimate interests of running our competitions, including our commercial interests in such competitions
- to publish information about you on our websites, including any prize winner boards and/or social media accounts, for example, if you have won a prize after taking part in a competition, for the purposes and the legitimate interests of promoting our business and facilitating the operation of our business
- to undertake profiling and deliver marketing communications for the legitimate interests of promoting our business interests, including through marketing campaigns and competitions for our brands and/or our customers
- to share your content, including information about you with other parties and/or on our social media accounts for the purposes and the legitimate interests of facilitating our operations and promoting our events and your profile (where applicable), including on social media and other online platforms, such as YouTube.
If we have a contract with you, we might process your information for the purposes set out above, and may undertake these processing activities to perform the contract with you, rather than under our legitimate interests.
We might also process your information as necessary to perform the contract with you when to administer your registration and/or participation in our forums and events.
If you contact us (for example, via email) or otherwise provide us with a query, comment or opinion we will respond to that query, comment or opinion on the basis of your consent. We may also process your information on the basis of your consent to send you any materials, including any prizes you win as part of our promotions or competitions.
Rights under data protection legislation
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object
- rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
How to contact us
If you have any queries or comments about this notice please contact us by email at: [email protected].
Alternatively you can write to us at:
Data Protection & Privacy
Jungle Creations Ltd
6 Batty St.
Jungle Creations Limited is registered as a controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number ZA428049.