Woman hospitalized after first date following incredibly NSFW mishap

vt-author-image

By stefan armitage

Article saved!Article saved!

A woman was left hospitalized with a rather embarrassing blunder after her first date - which was going very well - ended in disaster.

Anyone who has ever been on a first date will know that it can be a rather nerve-wracking experience, as you try your absolute best not to let any of your inner-crazy slip out and totally embarrass yourself.

However, despite Alicia Davis' first date with a guy ending in some hanky-panky in the sheets, things quickly took a turn when she found herself needing medical attention.

Explaining her story on TikTok, Davis - a popular adult star - revealed that she had suffered an "unfortunate sex mishap" after ending up in bed with a guy.

After "hitting it off" with the fella, they got down to business in the bedroom, with Davis revealing that she had been using an "anal plug" for added pleasure.


Speaking to News.com.au, 32-year-old Davis then explained: "All of a sudden it felt like it had fallen out of me."

After searching the sheets for the NSFW toy, Davis realized that it had "disappeared".

“So we stopped, and I put my hand down there to discover that it was gone," she added. "We started pulling the doona and the pillows off the bed, looking underneath the bed for it... but it was no where to be found."

But it hadn't "disappeared" -- it was lodged inside her.

After being rushed to hospital, an internal examination and X-ray revealed the true location of the toy and Davis underwent emergency surgery.


“At the hospital, I had two people try and get it out – but they couldn’t,” Davis said. “The nurses told me I would need to be put to sleep for surgery, so my body would be relaxed enough for them to remove it."

Due to how busy the hospital was, Davis spent two days waiting for her surgery.

Sharing updates on TikTok - and certainly seeing the funny side of her situation - Davis delighted her fans with her bizarre plight.

Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 11.05.09.jpgCredit: TikTok/@littlebrunettebaddiee

After being successfully removed, hospital staff asked Davis if she wanted to keep her toy - to which, she replied: "Throw it out as I have plenty more at home."

“They liked that," she recalled. "Their relaxed attitudes made the ordeal much more bearable for me."

Nevertheless, the ordeal did leave Davis more wary of using certain toys in the bedroom, as she admits that it took her months to use one again, and she was "terrified" to do so.

"I’m much more careful these days," she said.


After sharing her story on TikTok, fans rushed to the comments section to share their thoughts, with one person saying: "Too much info."

Another jokingly commented: "BBQ tongs".

And on that image, that's enough Internet for today.

Featured image credit: TikTok/@littlebrunettebaddiee

Woman hospitalized after first date following incredibly NSFW mishap

vt-author-image

By stefan armitage

Article saved!Article saved!

A woman was left hospitalized with a rather embarrassing blunder after her first date - which was going very well - ended in disaster.

Anyone who has ever been on a first date will know that it can be a rather nerve-wracking experience, as you try your absolute best not to let any of your inner-crazy slip out and totally embarrass yourself.

However, despite Alicia Davis' first date with a guy ending in some hanky-panky in the sheets, things quickly took a turn when she found herself needing medical attention.

Explaining her story on TikTok, Davis - a popular adult star - revealed that she had suffered an "unfortunate sex mishap" after ending up in bed with a guy.

After "hitting it off" with the fella, they got down to business in the bedroom, with Davis revealing that she had been using an "anal plug" for added pleasure.


Speaking to News.com.au, 32-year-old Davis then explained: "All of a sudden it felt like it had fallen out of me."

After searching the sheets for the NSFW toy, Davis realized that it had "disappeared".

“So we stopped, and I put my hand down there to discover that it was gone," she added. "We started pulling the doona and the pillows off the bed, looking underneath the bed for it... but it was no where to be found."

But it hadn't "disappeared" -- it was lodged inside her.

After being rushed to hospital, an internal examination and X-ray revealed the true location of the toy and Davis underwent emergency surgery.


“At the hospital, I had two people try and get it out – but they couldn’t,” Davis said. “The nurses told me I would need to be put to sleep for surgery, so my body would be relaxed enough for them to remove it."

Due to how busy the hospital was, Davis spent two days waiting for her surgery.

Sharing updates on TikTok - and certainly seeing the funny side of her situation - Davis delighted her fans with her bizarre plight.

Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 11.05.09.jpgCredit: TikTok/@littlebrunettebaddiee

After being successfully removed, hospital staff asked Davis if she wanted to keep her toy - to which, she replied: "Throw it out as I have plenty more at home."

“They liked that," she recalled. "Their relaxed attitudes made the ordeal much more bearable for me."

Nevertheless, the ordeal did leave Davis more wary of using certain toys in the bedroom, as she admits that it took her months to use one again, and she was "terrified" to do so.

"I’m much more careful these days," she said.


After sharing her story on TikTok, fans rushed to the comments section to share their thoughts, with one person saying: "Too much info."

Another jokingly commented: "BBQ tongs".

And on that image, that's enough Internet for today.

Featured image credit: TikTok/@littlebrunettebaddiee